Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My first post - Tag lines

Am late, but not too late!!

Yes, atlast I created a new blog with more sprit and started posting. Ofcourse, I already had a blog, but didn't post anything. Lazy fellow :(

To start with, these are few of my favorite Tag lines, I use to remember.

Think, Yet things are undiscovered~
(Way back in 2006, Karthick and I formed this for our C website)

People laugh at me because I am different
and
I laugh at them becasue they all are same!

- Unknown

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
The unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man!!!

- George Bernard Shaw

1 comment:

  1. "People laugh at me because I am different
    and
    I laugh at them becasue they all are same!
    - Unknown"

    I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.
    :)

    ReplyDelete